Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

USPS can go to....

somewhere.

I've heard horror stories from the Fountain Hills USPS branch. Ever since I started working at my Phoenix area hospital, I use the mail drop there. In over a year, I haven't had a problem with nobody getting their bill paid or a card or note.

This week is the most annoying thing yet. Ever since I moved to my duplex, I've always gotten my Sprouts ad on Tuesdays. Their new sale starts Wednesday. I get the rest of the grocery store ads on Wednesday. This Tuesday: no Sprouts ad in my mailbox. Ditto with my the mailbox at my parents place.

Wednesday comes, and my parents mailbox still didn't have a Sprouts ad. Same with my mailbox.

In talking with my sister last night over dinner, I made a comment that Sprouts must not be mailing their ads because I didn't get one, and neither did our parents.

She said "I got an ad on Tuesday, like always. I would have saved it for you if I had known."

What the hell? I didn't get the ad, mom didn't either, but my sister living a half mile away got one.

I figured I'd just look it up online today when I got home. But lo and behold, there was that famous ad in my parents mailbox today. I left it with them since they're coming home in time to appreciate it. And lucky for me, mine was in my mailbox.

USPS can suck big time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home