Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

a break from wedding woes

We're making our first camping trip of the year.

We're going here.

I'm getting next Friday off. So I'll be able to help get campsites secured with one half the matchmakers.

Come join the Redneck Yacht club of one boat with lots of people floating around it to stay near the beer.

Even though we have had a mild spring (not even hit 100 yet!), I'm glad fiance got an AC unit for our camping machine.

I'm looking forward to my version of graham crackers of thinly rolled cinnamon Cheebe crackers to make Smores.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home