Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

this won't leave you bullet ridden

The one thing I like about going to Picazzo's is that they're frequently changing their menu, adding new things to both their regular and gluten-free menu. I was concerned that they had a couple things on the gluten free menu with blue cheese after the Newsweek article that said that blue cheese is typically grown on bread.

I didn't try the blue cheese items, but there was a new drink on the menu called The Capone. It's potato vodka and Amaretto. While it was a tasty drink, it isn't good with pizza.

So mixed my version tonight with a bit more amaretto than vodka. I used Blue Ice. It is quite tasty.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home