Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

understanding Bridezilla

Ever since well-meaning people know that I'm getting married, they ask me questions.

I know it's meant to show they're interested in what I'm thinking, but sometimes it feels to be a bit much.

Fiance and I have talked about it a bit. He put in his two cents on what he wants for a tux, and then said "I don't want to worry about anything else. So it's all up to you."

I need tell him that he has to plan his gluten filled groom's cake. Or it's going to end up being a red velvet armadillo cake.

Since I'm now having to think of all these little details, if I can come to a decision, I will want it may way. Even my maid of honor isn't rushing in to take over (something I thought she'd do). She's already looking forward to having a girls weekend making wedding favors.

So without already being one, I'm going to become a bridezilla.

I have a lot of excuses. The bride's cake will need to be gluten-free. The food will have to be gluten-free. I'm making decisions on the colors, the flowers, the dresses, the shoes, the music, the favors, the decorations, the way we're going to be married,

*poof*

Jenn the Bridezilla is born.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home