Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

coming up fast

Add another "almost forgot". It wasn't until I saw the two week calendar on the clinic board.

Next Friday I'll be on a jet plane. Non-stop to Honolulu, Hawaii.

Boyfriend wanted me there for his big 40th birthday. He's been kinda bummed about a lot of things, and not being near friends and family for such a milestone I think is weighing heavily on him. Yes, I still need to detail his meltdown a couple weeks ago, just trying to find the right words.

Ordered a new bikini over the weekend from a company that I've had good luck with in the past. I'm crossing my fingers it'll be just as good as others in the past. Otherwise, I have an older one I can take.

Need to find an awsome sun screen. I'm still slightly peeling from the Memorial weekend trip. The worst is over, but I still have some "alligator skin" on my right hand.

Then I just need ideas to pull off an awsome 40th birthday for boyfriend's birthday. He'll be working that day, and have an early start the next morning. So no heavy binge drinking fest of a party for sure. I suppose me in corset, garder, and stockings is all he really needs, but I'm a girl. I have to do something more than that. (No need to add whip, leather spiked heels, or bondage - they're already in the bag....)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home