Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Taking over

Kitties are slowly making themselves at home. It'll be a week tomorrow late afternoon.

Adira's been munching on the grass stuff under the fake cactus we have in the living room. Then going into my room and puking it up. Thanks goodness for the spot carpet shampooer. The cactus was moved into the garage until we can get rid of the grass stuff.

Both got a nice bit of bird watching in the living room this afternoon. Magnum even made his bird sounds. But they only do that when it's just me around.

Magnum follows me around. He's such a momma's boy.

Adira is still cautious and flees when she knows she's being watched.

At least they stopped fighting all night long. Or I'm getting better at sleeping through it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home