Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Level of Realism

*ugh* I am still sick. The Mucinex and Claritin the pharamacy guy at Target recommended are not helping that much. So far, at least the coughing is better. But I got an earful from my mother about how I should see a doctor, and my former employer sucks because they let my insurance lapse before offering it to me.

So I'm going to try and take his advice today and take it easy. But in going through my emails, I got a comment from one of the posters on Celiac Food Reviews. Great website, and I like the "Level of Realism" since they have a celiac and non-celiac to compare it to the real thing. I'll add it to my blogroll

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home