Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, November 10, 2006

anyone else?

Okay, this is something I was pondering this afternoon.

Yes, this week started with a celiac flare. But it hung around for an extra couple of days. Usually when I have prolonged celiac problems with my tummy, I'll start getting DH lesions.

Did I have any this week? Nope.

But today I finally realized the "montly visitor" was upon me. It's random timing since I'm on continuous birth control. And I get concerned that it isn't fully working. And despite my NP reassuring me that it's okay, I still worry.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. When my monthly visitor arrives, I have about a day and half of nasty GI symptoms. It's like celiac falres without the abdominal pain.

So how many women have nasty GI problems with the beginning of the montly visitor?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home