Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

another rejection

So today was my first appointment for the celiac clinical trial. After getting bled, I was sent home. Don't qualify after all, and I am not going to the trouble to get qualified.

Very disappointed. Would pig out for a bit with comfort food, but I managed to fit into an old pair of pants this morning and don't want to mess it up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 03:33 , Blogger Rob Deichert Jr said...

    Hi Jenn -

    What clinical trial were you going for? Also one thing I do as a celiac is take acidopholis (sp) everyday. I find it helps reduce the severity of reaction if I get some gluten in my food.

    Also you might enjoy the website my wife and I publish - www.celiacfoodreviews.com

    Rob

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home