Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, November 10, 2006

revenge of the cold

I feel loads better today, but am still gunking up the kleenex pretty bad. Doesn't seem to help to sleep propped up, so tonight I'll pass and sleep how I'm most comfortable.

Went on date last night. He had already bought the tickets, so I went along. Great front row seats, and left with no voice what so ever. Several times throughout the night I woke up with my mouth so dry, it felt glued shut and I couldn't swallow to save my life.

The good news is that I made the breakfast with my mom, gram, and visiting aunt this morning. Drove gram home - mom and aunt had a day at the spa planned with no kids allowed. Babysat a bit, and was glad when sis came to get nephew.

Suppose I'll go see if dad needs help getting dinner started. I'm starving - I have to start eating lunch again one of these days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home