Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, June 26, 2006

the not so SICK update

Okay, finally more local coverage of the incident.

Arizona Daily Star is reporting that the coffin disposal may have been more innocent than orginally thought of.

As a research scientist, I still wonder how it's legal for a mortuary to dump a coffin in the landfill after it had been occupied. Isn't a used coffin considered a biohazard? Granted, I doubt there's an autoclave big enough for decontaminating a coffin, but how about a spray bottle filled with bleach?

I feel sorry for the family. Yeah, the person was apparently no longer in there, but they're still going to get a call "uhh, his used coffin turned up".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home