Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Life lesson

I learned Sunday afternoon why people with TN pain should just shut down and not try anything relating to normal life.

Sunday AM, after my shower, I grabbed my toiletries from the tub and put them in the sink to dry before packing. Breakfast with the folks, then packed up the car to leave. I remembered everything, BUT the toiletries. I didn't even realize it until after the Perocet started to kick in, hours after I got home.

Normally not a problem....except I'm heading off the San Diego Saturday morning.

And my folks went out of town to Winslow after I left. So I called them to tell them of my major blunder. They'll get home this afternoon, and hopefully I can still receive it by Friday.

The least irreplaceable item one would think would be my glasses. But it seems to be my shampoo and conditioner because I went looking for more yesterday (in case the bag doesn't make it by Friday - and it'll get used eventually if the bag does come in time). Couldn't find the shampoo and conditioner that I'm currently using. So now I'm really hoping the bag shows up by Friday.

All my other toiletry items I have in larger quantities in my bathroom. Yeah it'd be a pain, but I can just take pack a bigger bag.

Guys, yes it does matter what shampoo and conditioner we use...boyfriend doesn't understand that either

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home