Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Friday, April 07, 2006

can only do so much

Wednesday was a long day at work. 11.5 hours later, I was limping to the car and eventually home. My lower back was very sore, and I felt run down.

Thursday, I woke up. The back wasn't doing too bad, but my stomach was hurting something fierce. I also had a major flare-up of the TN pain. Decided to throw in the towel and call in sick.

Tried to eat, and my stomach would speak in protest. Loud noises I never heard before. I eventually would throw up what I tried to eat.

So I rested a lot, and still went to bed early. I was still puking up to before I went to bed. But I have stuff at work that I can't put off for another day. So I'm at work.

Hopefully I can go back home after the meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home