Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

birthday "hangover"

I put that term in quotes because I had zero drinks of alcohol on my birthday.

But we were all relaxed and happy after our trip to the spa. I still had a 2.5 hour drive back home. To make sure nothing bad happened, I picked up a "Mighty Mocha" from the QT when I had to feed the car again.

QT has the best coffee bar around. Too bad they're not open in Tucson.

The Mighty Mocha did the trick, and getting home wasn't a problem. By 8:00 I was very tired. So finally called boyfriend to say "I can't wait up for you to call me anymore, so I'm calling you now." We talked for about 45 minutes (average call time). Calmed down, and went to bed.

Fell asleep about 30 seconds after getting comfy. Cats visited a couple times.

But I could have stayed in bed all day sleeping if I could have. Driving takes a lot out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home