Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Raider of the lost toybox

Around January, my boyfriend compalined that I was letting my cats have the run of the house with their toys scattered throughout the house.

He said that I should get a box for them and keep the toys in there unless I want to bring one out to play.

So I swiped a small box from work and it became the toybox. I leave the catnip fur mice out because that's a popular toy for both cats.

Adira really likes the small plastic mice with fur on them. They're easy for her to bat around, and she likes to eat the tails.

There are some nights when I'll hear the sound of a bell. The next morning, I'll find one of Adira's fur mice on the floor. When I came back from Prescott this last weekend, I found 4 mice around the living room.

I've seen Adira sniff inside the toybox and reach in, but not grab a toy out. But I'm pretty sure she's my toybox raider.

When I get my camera back in a couple weeks, I will have to try and catch her in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home