Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

what else would I do in FH

Oh yeah, what am I doing in Fountain Hills on a weekday night?

Tomorrow is my birthday. Yes, the big 3-0. I've made my peace with that a few months ago. But boyfriend suggested that I do something for myself that I haven't done before.

So my sister, Mom, and I will be spending half a day at a spa. Don't know quite what all is planned, but there's a hot rock massage in the plans for sure. I figured I should be surprised.

I made a gluten-free cake tonight. Hopefully it's pretty tasty. We'll try it in a bit, and finish off the leftovers when we're done at the spa.


So......happy birthday to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home