Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the morning after

I'm getting a little ticked off at people equating the "moring after" pill to an abortion.

Countless fertilized eggs never result in successful pregnancies. Consider the success rates of in vitro fertilization. Do we consider those "natural abortions"?

I hope that someday you'll be able to get the "morning after" pill over the counter. Heck, even if it's how they sell Sudafed out here these days would be a plus (behind the pharamacy counter and you have to sign a log).

That'd be the only way you could attempt to prevent someone from acquiring it several times a week. I'm sure frequent use of the "morning after" pill isn't good for your health. And I'm sure some girl will use that as birth control with a dire outcome. The company shouldn't be sued for her demise.

I'm sure there'll be at least one pharmacist that will sue to prevent him from handing over the morning after pill because of his religious objections.

Once you separate the morning after pill from abortion, it'll be a lot easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home