Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ever have one of those nights?

I still went to bed upset last night at boyfriend. I just don't think I'm coping very well with the long separation (it's been two months already). I get upset over the dumbest things. Last night, I was filling him in on the details of the X-Men 3 preview that had just aired on FOX. We're both excited to see it, but it's going to be released Memorial weekend. And we're going to be two hours from civilization so we can go to Alamo Lake. So he was thinking we'd go after the lake. Me, the last thing I want to do after a few days at the lake is drive two hours to a movie theatre and see a movie. Besides, it's two hours out of HIS way. So I was saying "yeah, it'd be nice to see it, but it wouldn't be practical for us to go together."

At least I get kitty snuggles for comfort.

But I was able to quickly let it go in order to sleep. I think World War III could have started outside my window, and it wouldn't have woken me up.

I'm guessing it would be true because I woke up at 5:15 this morning in EXACTLY the same position I fell asleep in. That only happens when I'm bone dead tired. At least it was in the most comfortable position for my face. But when that happens, I get sore muscles from not moving (not to mention a sore ear).

I've always been a side sleeper. My left ear is fused at the top. Probably from sleeping on that side so much. The irony is that now I have less pain in my face if I sleep on my pain side. Go figure. Maybe eventually my right ear will fuse a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home