Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

lame girlfriend

Okay, I know I've been venting (irrationally) about the long distance and boyfriend thing. I think short of sending him an email saying "I can't do this anymore," could I have expressed my unhappiness.

So he called me this afternoon while he was making a Home Depot run. I feel so fricking stupid and lame.

He did tell me that this has been the worst job he's ever been on. How he had no energy to do anything but work, so I wouldn't have had any fun. He promised me that the next job that isn't so involved he'll bring me out for a visit.

The best bit of news he did tell me was that final testing started yesterday. So he should be heading back to this neck of the woods next Thursday.

I feel a lot better just hearing his voice. I did have to cut it short because the Medtronic lady was calling *sigh*

I'll celebrate and go for a walk. I haven't done that in a couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home