Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A quiet evening at home

I was tired today, so was glad that the end of the workday finally arrived. I bought some more supplies at Target on my way home. I'm glad that I don't have to bother with work tomorrow - perhaps I can sleep in until like 7:30 or so (not if Adira has anything to say about it).

Feel sorry for my friend in San Diego. He was supposed to be home hours ago, but no word yet. Since there's no news of a plane disaster today, I'm just assuming he got held up somewhere. Makes for a long day, and makes me grateful I'm not a frequent flier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home