Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Friday on a Thursday

Got some great news this week - Mr. San Diego will actually be back in San Diego this afternoon (originally was supposed to be in Seattle until Monday). So he invited me to come out and visit, and I accepted. So I'll be heading up tomorrow AM.

And we still have plans to meet at his west Phoenix home the weekend after that to work on the damage done to his house by renters. After all, he's been in Seattle since we saw each other three weeks ago. We were pretty good and only raked up about 75 minutes of cell phone calls, and sent a lot of e-mails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home