Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Over-reaction I'm sure

I broke down and called my allergist. This AM, I sprouted "bites" on my arm and nearby chest area (which was covered by a t-shirt last night). I hope it's not an over-reaction, but this has never happened to me before, so I want to be sure it's nothing. Or at least possibly get a steroid so I don't have to keep applying topical hydrocotrisone cream over my body. I'm supposed to go in Wednesday afternoon.

On a more positive note, I will see my eye doctor tomorrow AM. I think my prescription needs a minor tweaking, but I want to see if I'm a good candidate for the Acuvue Advance for my astigmatism. I used to wear the Toric lenses, and hated them. I eventually gave them up. They're about twice as much as regular lenses, but I have to see how much my insurance will cover for them, and then hope I can still afford it. I would love to get rid of my glasses for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home