Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The hell of my ATFP

While I try not to dwell on such things, I can't escape the pain today. So I'll try and answer the question "what is it like to live with this pain?"

Let's see. Across my right cheek there's sharp zings that feel like electric shocks. The hard part of dealing with this is to not have my right side of the face to tense up during these shocks. But by far the most intense pain comes from my right temple. I tend to describe it as a tightly focused mass that wants to explode out of my temple. When it gets like this, I have no choice but to hold my head in a position that is the least painful. But when I have to walk, every step causes explosive pain in my temple, forcing me to walk slowly and carefully.

Welcome to my hell for today. Too bad I'm at work and can't just drink away the misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home