Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

a good diet strategy?

Monday night, I went to sleep after taking a medication for muscle spasms because my neck was very tight. Instead, I woke up at 4:45AM Tuesday with a much relaxed neck, but VERY tight facial muscles on my "bad" side. I woke up on that side, but still don't know what caused that to happen. I knew I was in trouble when I could barely open my mouth to speak (gee, eating is going to be interesting).

Called in sick, took a bunch of relaxants, and tried to rest. By the afternoon, I was able to eat something other than yogurt, but it was painful. Icing it helped a bit more, and now I'm a bit more "normal".

Then I woke up this AM, to find the same tight muscles on the OTHER side of my face (though not as bad). I wish I knew what was going on here. I know I sleep with my mouth open, and have tried to stop that, without much success. *sigh*

So it's more yogurt and other soft foods today. I guess that's one way to keep from eating too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home