Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Still surviving

Sorry it's been a couple of days of hell at work. First, it was no joke that the University expected me to spend a three month grant in TEN days. Then I setup four experiments, only to lose two to the increasing presence of mold. With all the rain this weekend, I'm dreading what's going to happen this week. If I ever find the person that though fresh air intakes in a research building was a smart idea is going to be castrated!

One of these years, perhaps Occupational Health will verfiy what I already figured out - the mold concentrations are high in our "clean" room. Then perhaps I could get at least the ducts cleaned out to try and reduce the mold in that room. Of course, nothing moves quickly in the University system.

I had a very nice weekend with Mr. San Diego. He came to visit me this time. We did a lot of things - and as long as we were together, he said that he enjoyed it. He even got to enjoy the monsoon storms as they blew through Saturday and Sunday night. But this AM, we had to say "until next time" (he doesn't like to say "goodbye").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home