Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Early taste of fall

We got a nice treat in the desert. Although the storm system that passed through last weekend didn't bring the house much rain, it really cooled off the temperatures. It hasn't been 90 degrees in a few days!

Last night by dinner time, we turned off the AC and opened the doors. The cats loved it because they could smell the great outdoors. And it cooled off to the mid 60's overnight. I needed all my blankets overnight!

Usually this doesn't happen until October. It's not supposed to last, and it's supposed to be in the mid-90's today. But it inspired me to find some fall recipes at Gluten Freeda. I'm going to try their golden pumpkin bread this weekend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home