Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

designated parking spot

At this rate, Scottsdale Healthcare is going to give our family it's designated parking spot. For the last six weeks, we have been there for almost everyone in the immediate family, including a day at the hospital for boyfriend.

Now it's my turn. Though I don't have to be admitted, I have to go back to that hospital for some special tests.

My annoying blood pressure issue isn't going away. And the pulse is too high to boot. Even on beta blockers. So I have to go through some tests to check my adrenal glands.

Joy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home