Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

junk food junkie......(celiac)

I feel like such a black sheep. I am a celiac, and I have bad eating habits.

I like alcohol.

I like junk food.

And I hate that I feel like the only one of the celiac community.

Every other celiac blogger is alll healthy, vegetarian, etc. I respect their point of view. But where's the "normal" person that is trying to live with the celiac condition?

I don't want it to define me. I don't even like telling restaurants my issue - I leave that to my "proud" boyfriend.

I say this as I'm munching on my dark chocolate cranberries. No alcohol - I don't have to drink every night.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm normal. For real. I do go to the health food store a lot, but that's just because normal groceries don't sell what I need. Plus, I don't absorb vitamins.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home