Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

saying goodbye

Okay, I'll admit it. Saying goodbye to boyfriend a couple days ago really sucked. I sobbed a bit, and decided to throw myself into laundry and such to try and distract me.

Talked to boyfriend a bit tonight on the computer. Said he was a bit depressed. Finally heard from him that he was depressed because he had to leave me. Then to make it worse, the job is still unclear in San Diego, so he probably feels he rushed back for nothing.

It was a small comfort that he has a hard time leaving too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home