Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

happy cats

I was gone for a week before my boyfriend brought me back to where I'm staying with my kitties. The first night there, Magnum refused to let me get a moments rest by howling constantly. He mellowed the second night, and Adira made her fluffy self known with snuggles and cuddles from both of us.

Then we up and left again a couple days later. But boyfriend dropped me off after a couple of days. When boyfriend did so, the munchkin/nephew/toddler terror was there. So I started to unpack to start laundry.

Much to my surprise, I saw the furr monster first. Adira followed shortly afterwards. Normally they stay under the bed cowering in terror from the kid.

They came in the kitchen when I was having lunch. And after the toddler terror left, they settled on my bed for naps in the sun.

As it should be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home