Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

sad day

It's over (for now). My cowboy had been taking me away from it all.

Or was here with my parents hanging out in the hot tub having cocktails.

Or helping me do laundry at his dad's place.

Or visiting our matchmakers playing babysitters to their baby.

He got called yesterday from his boss. Silly head left his phone in the truck so it was three hours later when we were quad shopping that he saw there was a message. Boss said "Don't know if you saw the manning sheet Saturday, but you're supposed to be on a job today until Christmas."

"Uhh, no I never got the manning sheet."

The worst was that he tried several times to call the lead on this project to see what's going on. When he finally got the manning sheet, he sees that he's one of three high paid managers on this job which doesn't make sense.

Since the lead never called him back, he had to run back to San Diego. I offered to make arrangements to have matchmakers drop me off or have family come pick me up. But he was still a gentleman, drove me home. Picked up the dirty laundry we left, and headed off to San Diego.

I had gotten very spoiled with him here by my side every day for about two weeks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home