Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Monday, December 18, 2006

almost done

Got lucky this morning in my last minute scrambling to get Christmas presents for my wonderful boyfriend. Since we've spent so much time together since Thanksgiving, it's been impossible to separte from his hip and shop.

Almost didn't happen because the GPS my folks got couldn't find a Target or Wal-Mart to save its life. The location it thought there was a Target was a shopping mall, but no Target to be found. On the highway to where it was pointing me to a Wal-Mart, I pass a Wal-Mart.

Not only a Wal-Mart, but a Target.

Sweet.

Got my mom's birthday present, and the presents boyfriend wanted. Just need a couple things from the hardware store which I can get after tomorrow when we get back to Fountain Hills.

Now to keep boyfriend out of the trunk of my car until I can wrap said gifts.

Then just need one thing for my mom to give to her for Christmas. Might luck out and find that at the hardware store too.

Not too bad - but I already have presents to take back. So I feel a bit guilty about that. Last night, boyfriend and I went out to a very nice waterfront restaurant with his dad and his friend. Very knowledable waiter, and the scotch we had before the restaurant was very nice. We also opened the presents we had gotten for each other over the scotch. I got a flash card for my phone (which will also fit in the GPS), a chenille throw and hand crafted tapers (what else would you expect from a gay guy?).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home