Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

not another one

Yup, Sunday night while I was doing the weeks worth of ironing I started to get a bad headache. I didn't do anything about it at the time, silently hoping it'd go away.

Monday morning, I got up (very groggily) at my normal time. Two cups of coffee, and I realized that I could turn up the MCS. So I tried that. Not feeling immediate results, but I'm not worried.

But I have to call in sick because I can no longer hold my head up without feeling like I was going to puke.

So I laid on the couch in a somewhat comfortable position. Pain medicine isn't touching it. At least it also kills my appetite so I'm not sitting on the couch getting fat or anything.

Finally around 6:00 PM it started to subside (about 24 hours). It is seeming to take longer to get it under control, the pain is still going away eventually. So I just have to deal with it I guess.

I'd love to find an upper cervical doctor (on my insurance plan). Guess I should look again. The frustrating thing about upper cervical chiropractic treatments is that you walk out of the office and they tell you "okay, try not to move your head too much".

yeah right......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home