Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Creepy neighbor strikes again

*ugh*

After a three and half hour drive from Wickenburg back home in Tucson, I ran into my creepy neighbor again. This is the same guy that approached me one grubby weekend and said I looked very pretty (then hello). He asked if I lived here, and I answered "yes, but it doesn't seem like it lately".

He commented that he thought my car looked familar. Yes, I've had it for three years, and it's been in the same covered spot that I pay for.

I'm struggling with several backpacks, dinner, and bags of other things. I try and cut it short with "gotta go, catch you later," and finally managed to head towards my place (after some small talk).

If it weren't for the fact that he seems so unasuming, I wouldn't mind having another friend in the neighborhood. But he looks so "normal" and quiet that he probably keeps women tied up in his second bedroom or something. I don't know what it it, but some little alarm goes off when he tries to strike up a conversation with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home