Life of a former witch

I've outgrown my wicked witch of the west ways. Reflections of life afterwards, living in the desert with two cats, friends, family, and my hot and cold love life.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I'm glad it's almost the end of the workday. The fatigue never went away, so I did what I could. When I start walking, I've been getting these pins and needle feelings in my right cheek area that intensify with every step. When you've been through day after day of the pain, and not getting any good sleep, it can break you. I don't know how I managed to hold it together (for the most part). The biggest thing that could have made me go crazy was that fact that I thought that I was the only one in mid-twenties that have AFTP (or something like that). Through the listserv, I have found a few people in my age group that are wrestling with the same troubles I have. One of them also has a MCS (Motor Cortex Stimulator) implanted and has done so well with it. Knowing that I'm not crazy because I claim to be in such pain, when a person my age isn't supposed to have such problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home